For Parents and Guardians
What are our safety precautions?
- 24/7 Emergency phone monitored by an experienced staff member who can respond to a range of needs be they pastoral, financial, health, or emergency. The phone number is (608) 443-4554
- Local partners in country provide support, guidance, and have access to resources in case of emergency
- Event insurance that allows students and staff to receive emergency care
- The risk and safety of each trip is reviewed and evaluated by a team of InterVarsity Senior Leadership
- Active plans in place to launch should an emergency or crisis arise
Who can you contact?
- The emergency phone (608) 443-4554
- Contact the GP Director via the contact information they provide
Where to go for information?