Welcome to your InterVarsity Global Program or Global Urban Trek! We are excited for you to have this opportunity to be involved in God’s Kingdom around the world. May God bless you as you prepare for the wonders that he has ahead of your program!
Read this support raising manual and then read the instructions with the Donor Support Record. After you have filled out a couple of the donor forms, send them in with your checks.
Scripture and Support Raising
Many Bible passages demonstrate how Jesus, Paul and others received support from those who stood by them in their work. Support raising is not a 20th-century invention but a way that Christians throughout history have cared for and supported one another.
- 1 Chronicles 28:1-29:20: David was commissioned by God to build a temple. He presented this vision to the people and they responded joyously with their time, talents, and money. How much more thrilling is the spiritual house we are commissioned to build?
- Matthew 7:7-12: God wants us to ask him for help. God is eager and able to meet our needs.
- Luke 8:1-3: In Jesus’ ministry, three women are cited for providing for all of Jesus’ and the twelve disciples’ needs “out of their resources.”
- Acts 2: As a community in Christ, the first followers of Jesus shared all that they had.
- Philippians 1:1-13 and 4:10-20: The relationship Paul had developed with the Philippian church included their supporting him with finances. This was a blessing for both them and Paul.
- 2 Corinthians 8:1-9:15: The Corinthians were participants in ministry with Paul through their giving. Your participation in this program is a doorway for others to be involved in God’s work in the world!
Your Donation Account
After you are accepted to your Global Program, your donation account will be set up. You can search to see if you account is set up by clicking here. Setting up your account may take up to a week after you are accepted. We do not edit donation webpages for Global Programs. Unfortunately you will not be able to see your account balance online.
Donation Status Updates
After your donation account is set up, you will receive an email on Friday with a list of donations if you have received donations that week. If you have not received donations that week, you will not receive an email. There is currently no way to view account balances online.
InterVarsity cannot issues refunds for donations, even if you withdraw from the program.
Please contact your director with questions about your support raising status. Your director can view all the donations you have received. For general questions about fundraising, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Support Raising Manual.
Download the Donor Support Record.